I’m not sure where to go with this. Observations at the end of week 4:
- The stew/beef broth gives me heartburn.
- Often burgers give me heartburn.
- Winter Squash seems to be filling but also makes me sort of puffy if I eat more than a cup of it.
- Chicken broth is good.
- Chicken is good.
- I suspect I am having LPR (silent reflux). I don’t feel like I am refluxing at night but my voice is weird in morning and I have to clear my throat all the time. Could also be dryness. I’m going to get out the humidifier and see if that resolves but I’m not eating late at night and yet still having problems, and sleeping on a tilt.
- Probiotics seem to do nothing. Can’t really get over how nothing.
- Mag Citrate seems to be helping constipation.
- Over the past week, I’ve developed soreness on my right side of body. Perpetually.
I think at this point I’d like to add stuff back. I think I should probably start with non-starchy cooked veggies like zucchini, green beans, things I felt were innocuous before. Cooked well. I’d love to add back rice but I feel like that will just constipate me so I’ll hold off on that for now. Eggs? Would definitely make life easier for sure.
One weird development – a permanently itchy/swollen scar on my back is flatter. It was only ever like this when I was on prednisone so I wonder if I am less inflamed. My skin would beg to differ. Other great developments, I no longer have interstitial cystitis symptoms (i.e. irritated, UTI type symptoms). Gone. Had one problem, one day, the day I had vinegar. Nothing before or since.
I wish I knew what was wrong with me. This is exhausting!